Thursday, November 11, 2010

Anyone reading?

I've come to accept the fact that nobody is reading this blog right now (and why would they? I'm not even on a mission yet!), but hopefully when I am in the faraway lands of Japan in a short while people will stop by here to read about my adventures, cause that's the only way you're gonna hear about what I'm up to!
Fukuoka is down there at the very bottom :)

However, my real reason for posting right now is that I just wanted to say I'm getting really freaking excited to study Japanese hardcore. I even busted out my old grammar book and kanji cards from Japanese 300 (which I sadly got a C+ in) and have been testing my memory skillz. I surprisingly remember almost all of the kanji I have reviewed so far, so that's a good sign!


Anyway, my attempt to read Jesus the Christ isn't going too well. I feel like i'm not intellectual enough to even understand that book. Maybe i'll wait a little on that one. My headway with the BOM is going really well, though. I'm highlighting all of the mentions of Christ, his words, doctrines and principles, and attributes. Its really fun sitting there with my little colored pencils, and really surprising how much i am really highlighting! I love it.

3 comments: